Friday, May 13, 2016

Last Week's Training!

Training week of 5/2-5/8
*Coming back from the Pittsburgh half and getting ready for two races next weekend*

Monday: Rest *Always a good idea to rest the day after a marathon :)*

Tuesday: 3.42 solid trail miles on my favorite trail in 29:38! 8:40 Pace!! Don't know where that came from but I'll take it. Also lifted upper body for 30 mins

Wednesday: 30 min AM lower body lift then 3.57 mile recovery (in 38') in the PM

Thursday: Hiking for 20 mins followed by 30 mins of upper body. I love cross training! I SOOOO need to get a bike!

Friday: 30 min lower body lift

Saturday: 4 miles on a local trail in 36:43 (9:11 pace). Nothing special about this run

Sunday: Intentionally set out to just go slowly and run for 1 hour. Ended up being a really solid run and I got in 6.25 miles. We will see how my 10k and 5k go next Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment