Monday, August 22, 2016

Some upcoming races!

I'm pretty excited to be feeling good about my training and about fall being on the horizon! Fall has always been my favorite for so many reasons (which--do I even need to list them?!) but since I started running it became my favorite time to run and RACE!

I have several upcoming races which I'm so excited about! I know this is going to be a strong racing season for me because I have been crushing my summer workouts and working on my mental strength/attitude.

August 27th (this Saturday!)--Banana 5k in Latrobe

September 10th--Greensburg 10k! Debating still doing the half--we will see how I feel when it's time to register/the day of!

Sept 17th--Scottdale 10k! I have won my age group the past two years so I'm  looking forward to defending my title! :-p

Sept 25th--Great Race 10k! By far my favorite Pittsburgh Race.

Sept 30th--Pitt Greensburg 5k! Haven't been able to run this race since 2014 but it's race is where I set my yet-to-be-broken PR!

Oct 9th--Dan Villi Memorial 5k! Looking forward to this--it's a new one for me and in my town so I don't have to travel far!

Oct 16th--Penguins 6.6k.. will be an automatic PR at a new distance! Looking forward to this famous Pittsburgh race.

Training update overview for the past two months coming soon. Also... some changes in my personal life coming very soon as well :) Happy running!

No comments:

Post a Comment